Maybe a Home Owner After All

 In Daily Life, My Life

The house I was looking to buy the other week, but decided not to, actually went down in price. The owners decided to make an offer to me that was significantly lower than the market listing. I’ve since gone to my Mom’s house and retrieved last year’s taxes, and I have my two pay stubs to take to the bank. I made the appointment for Thursday afternoon, and then it’s do or die. I either get approved or I don’t.

I’m nervous, because I might not be able to get it still. Then if I do get it, there’s closing costs and things. The bank said they would probably cover up to $1,000 of the closing costs. Everything after that will have to come out of my pocket. At least if I don’t get it, I’ll still have a good assessment of my finances.

Zöe
Hi, I'm Zöe. Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Recommended Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.