99% of all Computer Problems

 In Catharsis, My Life, Work

99% of all Computer Problems are from people not listening, not reading, or not following directions. The other 1% is split evenly between service provider issues (in our case, Networking did something and didn’t tell anyone, didn’t test it first, or didn’t think about how it might break things during the middle of the work day) and things that aren’t actually problems but the user is scared they might break it if they don’t do it exactly right.

Welcome to Information Technology Support. I’m the Raging Tech, and I’ll be your babysitter for the evening. Now tell me where Mommy and Daddy hide the booze and I’ll let you watch TV all night if you promise to be in bed just before they get home.

Hi, I'm Zöe. Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this, please feel free to leave a comment below.
Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.