Since it’s been a while since I’ve written about why my life is so crazy lately, I thought I’d give a quick combo update on the last week or so of my life:
- I had a job interview. I thought it went okay. Others thought differently. To sum it up, I’m positive I didn’t get the job. I’m moving on.
- Almost four weeks have passed, and I’m still going out on dates with a pretty (and pretty awesome) girl.
- A friend of mine is moving away to be closer to his daughter, and our last time hanging out before they leave was last night.
- I’ve played Rock Band so much I think I might be dead inside.
- Someone told me they like my singing voice, which I’ve been self-conscious about since I was little.
- We’ve been shorthanded at work a lot due to illnesses.
- My dad has (had?) pneumonia and I found out about it from someone from church back home through IM before I heard about it from my mom. No offense Mom, but that made me sad.
- I also heard my mom is getting crazy skinny now after her gastric bypass back in December.
- This Friday, I am taking a vacation day and bailing out of town to Greensboro to stay in a hotel with some friends. We’ll swim in the pool, soak in the hot tub, and at Happy Hour, the drinks are free to guests.
That’s about it for my personal life – there are many more dimensions to many of the things I listed above, but they aren’t details fit for publishing on a public blog such as this one.